Landmark Irrigation Holding Services, Inc. is a full-service designer and installer of custom agricultural irrigation systems for Central California's farm community. Landmark Irrigation specializes in drip and microsprinkler systems.
- Prospect Partners teamed with management to recapitalize Landmark Irrigation, Inc. in April, 2012.
- Founded in 1990, Landmark Irrigation is a leading company in the drip irrigation niche market, providing a range of irrigation system design, installation and repair services to Central California's farming community. The company specializes in developing custom drip and micro-sprinkler systems.
- Landmark Irrigation is led by Russ Spain, CEO, and Gene Blocher, President.
- Landmark Irrigation subsequently acquired:
- Exeter Irrigation, of Exeter, Calif. (January, 2014); and
- Signature Irrigation, of Soledad, Calif. (October, 2015)
- Mr. Maurer serves Landmark Irrigation Holding Services as Chairman.
- Landmark Irrigation Holding Services seeks to acquire other providers of agricultural irrigation systems and services that are based in the Central Valley of California and elsewhere in the western United States.
- SIC codes: 4971-02 (irrigation companies); 8711-60 (engineers-irrigation); 0781-09 (sprinklers-irrigation designers); 0721-01 (irrigation consultants); 5999-12 (irrigation systems and equiment - retail); and 5083-05 (irrigation systems and equipment - wholesale)