Owen Equipment Holdings Corp. (Owen) is a leading western U.S. provider of infrastructure maintenance equipment.
- Prospect Partners teamed with management to recapitalize Owen Equipment Company and Owen Equipment Sales (together, "Owen") in December, 2013.
- Owen is one of the top North American dealers of both new and pre-owned high-performance industrial environmental equipment used for street cleaning, waste management, sewer maintenance, and hydro-excavation. Equipment lines include Elgin® and Vactor® products, among others.
- Owen also offers equipment rentals, maintenance, training, parts, tooling and servicing.
- Owen serves municipal, governmental, industrial and commercial customers in California, Idaho, Nevado, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
- Owen subsequently
- acquired Legacy Equipment Company, of Salt Lake City, Utah (October, 2018)
- Prospect Partners sold Owen to management and a financial buyer in November, 2018.
- Mr. Kenter served Owen Equipment Holdings Corp. as Chairman; Mr. Holcomb served as a Director.
- SIC codes: 5084 (industrial machinery and equipment); 5084-05 (sewer cleaning equipment and supplies, wholesale)