Studio Equipment Services, LLC was a rental provider of aerial and reach equipment to the entertainment industry. It had one business unit, 24/7 Studio Equipment.
- 24/7 Studio Equipment focused exclusively
on the rental of aerial and reach equipment to the various segments of the entertainment
- Prospect Partners backed independent equity sponsor Kevin P. Rodgers in the January, 2006 formation of the company.
- 24/7 Studio Equipment offered an extensive fleet of rental equipment
that was custom-designed specifically to meet entertainment industry preferences
for equipment functionality and safety.
- Prospect Partners sold 24/7 Studio Equipment to a strategic buyer in December, 2010.
- Mr. Kenter served the Company as Chairman.
- SIC codes: 7353 (heavy construction equipment rental); 7359 (equipment rental not elsewhere classified); and 7819 (services allied to motion picture production)