CoAMS Holdings, Inc. was a marketing services and business process outsourcing
firm specializing in cooperative advertising and trade promotion
- Prospect Partners, Caffery Capital Partners, and management acquired CoAMS Holdings, Inc. in July 2002.
- CoAMS provided outsourced management, administration and design
of cooperative advertising and trade promotion programs to leading
consumer product manufacturers and their retailer networks, as well as
to leading technology manufacturers and their distributor/dealer
- CoAMS made one add-on acquistion:
- In September 2002, it acquired the assets of Bridgepoint
of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a marketing services division of CMF&Z
that specialized in cooperative advertising and trade promotion
- Prospect Partners sold CoAMS to a strategic acquirer in March, 2009.
- Mr. Kenter and Mr.
Maurer served the Company as Chairman and Director, respectively.
- SIC codes: 7331 (direct mail and advertising services); 7389
(business services); 7389-03 (advertising, promotional and trade
show services); 8732-01 (market analysis, business and economic
research); 8742-03 (marketing consulting services)