Navix Holdings is a leading regional provider of outsourced cardiovascular diagnostic services to hospitals, multi-specialty practices, vascular surgeons, and cardiologists throughout New England and the Mid-Atlantic states.
- Prospect Partners teamed with management to recapitalize Navix Diagnostix, Inc. in August, 2010.
- Navix Diagnostix provides a comprehensive array of outsourced cardiovascular diagnostic services to help hospitals and practitioners detect, diagnose, and manage peripheral vascular disease, a pre-cursor to strokes and coronary heart disease. The company partners with healthcare providers to grow their non-invasive vascular labs.
- The company's diagnostic services also include echocardiography and nuclear medicine.
- Navix Diagnostix's full offering includes staffing by highly-credentialed technologists, ultrasound imaging and vascular testing equipment, vascular laboratory accreditation, physician education, and market development to help build or expand practices.
- Navix Diagnostix is led by Cheryl Ford, President and CEO;
John Krouskos, CFO; George McNellage, VP-Sales & Marketing; and Bob Kane, VP-Clinical Sales.
- Mr. Holcomb serves
Navix Holdings as Chairman.
- Navix Holdings seeks to acquire other providers of vascular, diagnostic, specialty imaging, and other related niche services.
- SIC codes: 7352 (medical equipment rental & leasing); 7389 (misc. business services, not elsewhere classified);
8071 (medical laboratories); 8093 (services - specialty outpatient facilities); 8099 (services - misc. health & allied services, not elsewhere classified)