PAC Holding Company was
a manufacturer of aftermarket truck and automotive accessories.
- PAC sought to acquire other aftermarket auto and truck accessory
- Products included retractable tonneau covers, body styling kits,
grill guards and tube steps sold to the automotive and truck aftermarkets.
- PAC Holding Company of Denver, Colorado was formed in 1998 with
management. Add-on acquisitions included:
- Pace Edwards Corporation of Centralia, Washington (January
- Fibernetics Molded Products, LLC of Compton, California
(February 1999; divested in 2002)
- Wings West of Newport Beach, California (August 1999)
- Adelco Inc. d/b/a Bedlocker of Greeley, Colorado (October
- LTD Accessories of Phoenix, Arizona (November 1999)
- Go Rhino! Products of Orange, California (July 2000;
divested in 2004)
- Trenz™ of Bakersfield, California (February 2002)
- Prospect Partners exited the investment in 2004.
Maurer served on the Board of Directors.