Littleton, New Hampshire
Tender is a leading recreational outdoor products platform that develops, manufactures, and markets essential personal care, survival, and first aid products under a portfolio of niche, enthusiast brands through various retail channels, including food, drug and mass merchandisers, outdoor and sporting goods stores, and promotional product distributors.
- Prospect teamed with management to recapitalize Tender Corporation in September, 2008.
- Tender's various product lines consist of bite treatments, insect repellents, sunburn and windburn products, first-aid kits, special-purpose creams and lotions, activity-specific medical kits, survival gear and other related products.
- Tender's products include such well-known brands as AfterBite®, Natrapel®, Ben's®, AfterSting®, EasyCare® and Adventure® Medical Kits.
- Tender's management team is led by Jason Cartwright, Chief Executive Officer.
- Tender subsequently acquired:
- Genuine First Aid, LLC, of Clearwater, Fla. (March, 2011), a marketer and distributor of first aid kits, training supplies and related components into the industrial market and to chapters of the American Red Cross.
- Comfort Gear, Inc., of Keene, N.H. (November, 2011), a maker of custom safety and first-aid medical kits primarily for the promotional market.
- Prospect Partners and management seek acquisitions of
manufacturers of niche personal care and/or outdoor products.
Mr. Tuttle and Mr. O'Dell serve the Company as Chairman and Director, respectively
SIC codes: 2834 (pharmaceutical preparations); 2879 (pesticides and agricultural chemicals, not elsewhere classified); and 3842 (orthopedic, prosthetic and surgical appliances and supplies)